Members | Future Generations Learning Community

Results

Pena's profile picture

Pena - Member

I got the name Drusilla from colonialism. They didnt wanted us to be called on our traditional name.  Only after Independence thats when we were  allowed to used our traditional name.  The school that I attended   Afrikaans was first language and English was taught as a   subject only.  The most important words that we learned in my school going years was i(s,  when,there, he,she, were, where, go, sit, book, pen, chair, etc) 

I'm himba/herero. My parents were wearing skin later when we moved to the city they changed and started wearing clothe. I'm single mother with two kids. My mom have four children and I'm the last born of my mother. From  my father SIDE  we are 32 and  i'm  the  20th child. I didnt grow up with both parents. I was adopted and I came to learned about this when I was 24years old by hearing from other poeple. I didnt wanted to confront my mother because i was happy were I was. four years later my mother passed away and i have to go back  to my biological parents. I went to stay with my uncle and later with my biological mother. Still I'm not used to them. In our culture if your parents are still alive you remain  a child although you are an adult.

I'm a teacher by profesion. I  worked with learner, students and adult with disabilities.  Currently im working as a coordinator of Disability Unit at the Univerrsity of Namibia. The unit is new and need to be upgraded.   

My responsibilities:

• advise student with disability on academic issues
  • help with notetaking,examination,mobility,
  • provide technical support require in complaince with University policy
  • conduct inpsection,compile report e'g. annual and finacial report for the Disability Unit 
  • engage with other stakeholder schools, governments, community, NGO'S    
  • Accessibility in terms of infrastructure           
Joined: 10 November 2019
Prasanna Vejju's profile picture

Prasanna Vejju - Member

To serve people in need!
Joined: 15 October 2019
Prasanth Kumar Palepu's profile picture

Prasanth Kumar Palepu - Member

To Provide Affordable, Accessible and Quality Healthcare services at the village doorsteps.

Professional Summary

·         Having 25+ years of experience in the Healthcare Industry in various capacities.

·         Multi talented in Operations Management, General Administration, Purchase and Material Management, consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements.

·         Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving patient satisfaction and driving overall operational improvements.

·         Experience in policy making, implementation and development, and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity.

Professional Qualifications:        

Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics

Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Operations Management) from Symbiosis University - Pune

Diploma in Hospital Administration from “The National Institute of Labour Education and Management”

Joined: 11 October 2019
Prisca Ayema's profile picture

Prisca Ayema - Member

Joined: 20 August 2020
Priscilla Sogah's profile picture

Priscilla Sogah - Member

Joined: 25 August 2020
Qasim Erfani's profile picture

Qasim Erfani - Member

Joined: 11 August 2020
Rachel Mashiri's profile picture

Rachel Mashiri - Member

I am Rachel Mashiri, a mother of three..2 girls and a boy, a pastor, and teacher by profession. Currently teaching Religious Studies at Cherutombo High school, in Marondera, under the Ministry of Education, the Government of Zimbabwe.

I am currently involved with the 13 to 20 year old age group. I get involved in guidance and counselling , scripture union, sport [Badminton  and Tennis]  besides the formal teaching. 

I also get involved with women, couples, girls and boys at church, helping in character moulding, guiding one through the different situations they face and many more.

I hold a Bachelor of Arts with Education attained with Africa University and am happy to be part of this Masters program. I believe my story is changing and my future will be awesome!!

Joined: 19 August 2022
Rafiullah Barikzai's profile picture

Rafiullah Barikzai - Member

This is Rafiullah Barikzai form Afghanistan and currently working as a project officer in FGA (Future Generations Afghanistan) in East-Region.

I have master degree in Political Science & International Relations form Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India and my academic achievements is having 6 research papers and already published 5 research papers in recognized international journals.

My Research Papers:

1. Reasons that eluded peace in Afghanistan since end of the cold war:

http://www.ijaresm.com/reasons-that-eluded-peace-in-afghanistan-since-the-end-of-the-cold-war

2. India and UNSC permeant membership: opportunities and impediments:

https://www.ijsr.net/archive/v10i6/SR21622172259.pdf

3. Afghan-Taliban Political conundrum: an analysis of peace negotiation and settlements:

https://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR2105059.pdf

4. Determinants of voting behavior in Afghanistan:

http://www.ijcrt.org/papers/IJCRT2103098.pdf

Joined: 12 February 2023
Raihanullah Aziz's profile picture

Raihanullah Aziz - Member

Joined: 9 August 2022
Raju Ramtel's profile picture

Raju Ramtel - Member

Joined: 22 August 2022
278 members