Members | Future Generations Learning Community

Results

Sheillah Mong'ina Mong'ute's profile picture

Sheillah Mong'ina Mong'ute - Member

I am a  young motivated lady from Kenya, a second born in a family of four. I love describing myself as an enthusiast of Scouting. I am very passionate about scouting as it has helped me grow wings and discover my potential in being a change agent. I am an invested scout , who is committed to the values and ideals of scouting and the service to the community. I am a genuine lover of people and Nature.

I am a counselling psychologist by profession and work at Kisii University as a Student Counselor. My role entails offering counselling services to the University students and doing community service, sensitization and awareness programs and  mentorship to the students and the community at large.

I believe that a Masters Degree in Applied Community Change will equip me with skills that will guide me in being a powerful change agent which is my long term goal. I look forward to interacting and networking with different people and sharing ideas that will help in personal and community development. I hope that by the end of this program, we would have created a powerful and unstoppable network of change initiators and change agents.

Joined: 26 September 2019
Shelly Keeney's profile picture

Shelly Keeney - Member

Joined: 5 February 2024
Sherry Minter's profile picture

Sherry Minter - Member

Joined: 1 February 2024
Shiella Atto's profile picture

Shiella Atto - Member

Hello😊

I am shiella from Uganda! I'm an educationist deeply passionate about the empowerment of girl child through education. My passion for education is matched my commitment to environmental sustainability. I believe in the power of education to instill a deep respect for our planet, promoting sustainable living and environmental stewardship from a young age!

My motto? "Everyday is a good day to learn something new". If you're looking for a buddy to join you in making the world a better place, I'm your person!

Joined: 30 January 2024
Sitan Cisse's profile picture

Sitan Cisse - Member

Joined: 29 April 2019
Sonam Rabten's profile picture

Sonam Rabten - Member

Joined: 7 July 2020
Sree Hari Nakka's profile picture

Sree Hari Nakka - Member

Joined: 16 October 2019
Sri's profile picture

Sri - Member

Joined: 19 October 2019
Stacy Thomas's profile picture

Stacy Thomas - Member

Joined: 22 August 2022
Stanley Nderitu's profile picture

Stanley Nderitu - Member

I  am  a food biodiversity  conservation  activist. Current  chair of slow food Kenya. Am in the USA currently,  might be joining Kroc school in the university  of San Diego  this fall. For a master's  in conflict  management and Mediation .

I took early  retirement from teaching Biology  and chemistry.  I love working with the youth.

I would like to try a hand in social entrepreneurship. 

Am a promoter  of social auditing  by the youth to keep leaders in check.

Joined: 17 October 2019
278 members